Edgar Perez Booking
FEE RANGE: $15,000 and Up
- Managing the Upcoming Tsunami of Unstructured Data with Artificial Intelligence
- Social Engineering: The “Weakest Human Link” in Cybersecurity
- The Biggest Risk for Financial Markets
- Finance in the New Global Economy
- The Importance of the Cybersecurity Framework for Directors and CEOs
- Establishing or Improving a Cybersecurity Program
- The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading
- Trade Wars and their Impact on Financial Markets already influenced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- What the Boeing 737 Groundings can teach us about Technology and Automation
- Neuro what? Neuromorphic Computing and the Quest to Build an Artificial Brain
- The Ultimate Business Disruptor: Quantum Computing
- The Artificial Intelligence Breakthroughs that are Changing the World
- Achieving Deep Impact with “State-of-the-art” Deep Learning
- Social Engineering: The “Weakest Human Link” in Cybersecurity
Edgar Perez Booking Agency Profile
Edgar Perez is a great business speaker, a confident communicator and a world class motivator. Global executives have come to appreciate his wide-ranging insights on how they can better position their organizations for success through strong leadership and a comprehensive approach that links business strategy and disruptive technologies including artificial intelligence and deep learning, quantum computing and cyber security. A published author, keynote speaker and business consultant for private equity and hedge funds, he is Council Member at the Gerson Lehrman Group, Guidepoint Global Advisors and Internal Consulting Group.
Mr. Perez is author of The AI Breakthrough, How Artificial Intelligence is Advancing Deep Learning and Revolutionizing Your World (2019), Knightmare on Wall Street, The Rise and Fall of Knight Capital and the Biggest Risk for Financial Markets (2013), and The Speed Traders, An Insider’s Look at the New High-Frequency Trading Phenomenon That is Transforming the Investing World, published in English by McGraw-Hill Inc. (2011), 交易快手, published in Mandarin by China Financial Publishing House (2012), and Investasi Super Kilat, published in Bahasa Indonesia by Kompas Gramedia (2012).
Mr. Perez has addressed thousands of top executives around the world through keynote speeches and corporate training programs on quantum computing, artificial intelligence, deep learning, cybersecurity and financial trading. He has presented in Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, Lima, London, Miami, Naples, New York, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Taipei and Warsaw, among other global capitals. He contributes to The New York Times and China’s Sina Finance.
Mr. Perez has been interviewed on CNN‘s Quest Means Business, CNBC‘s Squawk on the Street, Worldwide Exchange, Cash Flow, Street Signs and Squawk Box, FOX BUSINESS‘s Countdown to the Closing Bell and After the Bell, Bloomberg TV‘s Market Makers, CNN en Español‘s Dinero, Petersburg – Channel 5, Sina Finance, BNN‘s Business Day, CCTV China, Bankier.pl, TheStreet.com, Leaderonomics, GPW Media, Channel NewsAsia‘s Business Tonight and Cents & Sensibilities. In addition, Mr. Perez has been featured on Sohu, News.Sina.com, Caijing, ETF88.com, CBNweek.com, Caixin, Futures Daily, Xinhua, CBN Newswire, Chinese Financial News, International Finance News, Finance.QQ.com, Finance.Sina.com, The Korea Times, The Korea Herald, The Star, The Malaysian Insider, BMF 89.9, iMoney Hong Kong, Bloomberg Hedge Fund Brief, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Dallas Morning News, Valor Econômico, FIXGlobal Trading, TODAY Online, Oriental Daily News and Business Times.
Mr. Perez has presented to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University (Kiev), Quant Investment & HFT Summit APAC (Shanghai), CFA Singapore, Hong Kong Securities Institute, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, University of International Business and Economics (Beijing) and Hult Business School (Shanghai), among other public and private institutions. In addition, Mr. Perez has spoken at a number of global conferences, including Institutional Investor’s CEO Roundtable (Berlin) and Global Growth Markets Forum (London), Cyber Security World Conference (New York), Inside Market Data (Chicago), Emerging Markets Investments Summit (Warsaw), CME Group‘s Global Financial Leadership Conference (Naples Beach, FL), Harvard Business School‘s Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference (Boston), High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum (New York, Chicago), MIT Sloan Investment Management Conference (Cambridge), TradeTech Asia (Singapore) and FIXGlobal Face2Face (Seoul).
Mr. Perez was a vice president at Citigroup, a senior consultant at IBM, and a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co. in New York City. He managed Operations and Technology for Peruval Finance. Mr. Perez has an undergraduate degree in Systems Engineering from Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and an MBA from Columbia Business School, New York, majoring in Finance and Management (2002). He belongs to the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society. Mr. Perez is an accomplished salsa and hustle dancer and resides in the New York City area with wife Olga, son Edgar Felipe and daughters Svetlana Sofia and Mary Olympia.
Contact us at SME Live for booking Edgar Perez today.
View Edgard Perez’s renowned books here.
• “Thank you very much for your participation in Berlin at the European Institute CEO Roundtable. Your presentation was fascinating, a really informative session. The delegates seemed to hang off your every word! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us for the event and look forward to working with you again in the near future.”
Karen Litchfield, Director, European Institute (United Kingdom)
• “I would like to show my appreciation on your willingness to share your insights about cybersecurity. We would certainly have you in mind as we move forward to deal with this very important issue.”
Nik Hasyudeen, former President of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (Malaysia)
• “Your presentation was the real highlight of the Emerging Markets Investments Summit. You clearly have the connections in the industry and are very well connected.”
Alex Ritson, BBC News Presenter at The Newsroom, World Business Report and Business Matters (United Kingdom)
• “Your program provides a comprehensive approach for any organization to lead in cybersecurity readiness.”
Jerome Morandiere, Security Manager, Airport Council International Europe (Belgium)
• “Thrilled to have your participation at this year’s Global Financial Leadership Conference.”
Randy Frink, Senior Director, CME Group (United States)
• “Thank you again for a great event. I hope we have the chance to work together again in the future.”
Joanna Danger, Director of Executive Education, Seminarium (Chile)
• “Excellent intense masterclass to help me brush up on Deep Learning. From applications and models to optimization and Python code, CNNs, RNNs, etc.”
Professor Nick Colosimo, Strategy Executive, BAE Systems, (United Kingdom)
• “Edgar Perez is THE expert on high-frequency trading.”
Liz Claman, Anchor, FOX Business News (United States)
• “It was such a pleasure to have you participate in our conference. The feedback was great and the information you shared with the audience was invaluable. Once again, thank you for your contribution in making the event a success.”
Holly Chudzy, Corporate Events Coordinator, Peters & Co. (Canada)
• “I have had the pleasure of working with many of the industry’s smartest minds. Edgar ranks among the best speakers I have ever encountered. His keynotes on disruptive technologies have influenced industry leaders attending our forums in many parts of the world. In just one hour, attendees gain a fresh perspective on the major trends that are transforming the world, one qubit at a time.”
Melania Pulitzer, Managing Director, GLDNAcademy (United States)
Use the form below to be contacted by our Edgar Perez booking agent!
SME Booking Agency
SME Entertainment booking agency works on your behalf to get the talent you need to make your event as memorable and stunning as possible. You will be paired with a knowledgeable Edgar Perez booking agent and who has an extensive talent list, to help you book entertainment for any event. Booking for corporate entertainment, dance bands, keynote speakers, motivational speakers and more, fill out our simple entertainment request form and a booking agent will assist you as soon as possible. SME is a trusted booking agency for over 15 years with an experienced booking agent dedicated to helping you. Let SME be the booking agency for you!