Edgar Perez Booking
FEE RANGE: $15,000 and Up
- How Technological Innovation Drives Financial Reform & Economic Growth
- The Next Decade of Technology
- How Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence will Change your World
- The Artificial Intelligence Breakthroughs Changing the Digital World
Edgar Perez Booking Profile
Edgar Perez is one the world’s few business and technology visionaries who can light up a room with insightful and inspiring presentations on the impact of cutting-edge technologies, from 5G to quantum computing and from artificial intelligence and cyber security to the blockchain and the metaverse. A published author and energetic keynote speaker, he is also an international consultant affiliated with Ponemon Institute, Gerson Lehrman Group and Guidepoint Global Advisors.
Mr. Perez is author of Knightmare on Wall Street, The Rise and Fall of Knight Capital and the Biggest Risk for Financial Markets (2013), and The Speed Traders, An Insider’s Look at the New High-Frequency Trading Phenomenon That is Transforming the Investing World, published in English by McGraw-Hill Inc. (2011), 交易快手, published in Mandarin by China Financial Publishing House (2012), and Investasi Super Kilat, published in Bahasa Indonesia by Kompas Gramedia (2012). He contributes to The New York Times, Sina Finance and CGTN.
Mr. Perez has presented in front of thousands of top executives around the world through keynote speeches and both public and in-house corporate training programs in Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, Lima, London, Miami, Naples Beach, New York, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Scott Air Force Base, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Taipei, Warsaw, Washington DC, Xi’an and Zhongshan, among other business metropolises. He has been interviewed on CNN, CGTN, CNBC, FOX Business, Bloomberg TV, BNN Bloomberg, Channel NewsAsia, CNN en Español, Petersburg – Channel 5, Sina Finance, CCTV China, China Radio International, Bankier.pl, TheStreet.com and Leaderonomics.
Mr. Perez has presented to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, APEC SME Service Alliance, Beijing Municipal People’s Government, China Securities Regulatory Commission, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (Beijing, China), European American Chamber of Commerce, People’s Bank of China, China’ State Administration of Foreign Exchange, Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University (Kiev), Quant Investment Summit APAC and Fudan University (Shanghai), CFA Singapore, Hong Kong Securities Institute, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, Hult Business School (Shanghai), Peking University and University of International Business and Economics (Beijing).
Mr. Perez has spoken at a number of global conferences, including Institutional Investor’s CEO Roundtable (Berlin) and Global Growth Markets Forum (London), Cyber Security World Conference (New York), Inside Market Data (Chicago), Emerging Markets Investments Summit (Warsaw), CME Group‘s Global Financial Leadership Conference (Naples Beach), Harvard Business School‘s Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference (Boston), MIT Sloan Investment Management Conference (Cambridge), Global InsurTech Leaders (Beijing), Fixed Income & FX Leaders Summit APAC and TradeTech Asia (Singapore), FIXGlobal Face2Face (Seoul), and institutional forums organized by Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Perez was a vice president at Citigroup, a senior consultant at IBM, and a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co. Mr. Perez has an undergraduate degree in Systems Engineering from Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and an MBA from Columbia Business School, New York, majoring in Finance and Management (2002). Mr. Perez is an accomplished salsa and hustle dancer who gladly enjoys dancing with wife Olga, son Edgar Felipe and daughters Svetlana Sofia and Mary Olympia.Contact us at SME Live for booking Edgar Perez today.
View Edgard Perez’s renowned books here.
• “Thank you very much for your participation in Berlin at the European Institute CEO Roundtable. Your presentation was fascinating, a really informative session. The delegates seemed to hang off your every word! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us for the event and look forward to working with you again in the near future.”
Karen Litchfield, Director, European Institute (United Kingdom)
• “I would like to show my appreciation on your willingness to share your insights about cybersecurity. We would certainly have you in mind as we move forward to deal with this very important issue.”
Nik Hasyudeen, former President of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (Malaysia)
• “Your presentation was the real highlight of the Emerging Markets Investments Summit. You clearly have the connections in the industry and are very well connected.”
Alex Ritson, BBC News Presenter at The Newsroom, World Business Report and Business Matters (United Kingdom)
• “Your program provides a comprehensive approach for any organization to lead in cybersecurity readiness.”
Jerome Morandiere, Security Manager, Airport Council International Europe (Belgium)
• “Thrilled to have your participation at this year’s Global Financial Leadership Conference.”
Randy Frink, Senior Director, CME Group (United States)
• “Thank you again for a great event. I hope we have the chance to work together again in the future.”
Joanna Danger, Director of Executive Education, Seminarium (Chile)
• “Excellent intense masterclass to help me brush up on Deep Learning. From applications and models to optimization and Python code, CNNs, RNNs, etc.”
Professor Nick Colosimo, Strategy Executive, BAE Systems, (United Kingdom)
• “Edgar Perez is THE expert on high-frequency trading.”
Liz Claman, Anchor, FOX Business News (United States)
• “It was such a pleasure to have you participate in our conference. The feedback was great and the information you shared with the audience was invaluable. Once again, thank you for your contribution in making the event a success.”
Holly Chudzy, Corporate Events Coordinator, Peters & Co. (Canada)
• “I have had the pleasure of working with many of the industry’s smartest minds. Edgar ranks among the best speakers I have ever encountered. His keynotes on disruptive technologies have influenced industry leaders attending our forums in many parts of the world. In just one hour, attendees gain a fresh perspective on the major trends that are transforming the world, one qubit at a time.”
Melania Pulitzer, Managing Director, GLDNAcademy (United States)
Use the form below to be contacted by our Edgar Perez booking!
SME Entertainment Group (a Live Nation Company) is your leading source for booking entertainment and booking keynote speakers
SME Entertainment Group (“SME”) is an event producer working with corporations and leading associations around the world to provide musical acts, comedians, and all types of keynote speakers for talent booking services for corporate events and private events. With SME book Edgar Perez for live and virtual events and special engagements. SME Entertainment Group specializes in booking keynote speakers and booking entertainment for special engagements and corporate events, private events, virtual events, charity events, advertising agencies, and production companies. SME is a leading producer that works in a non-exclusive manner coordinating with talent agencies for corporate events and private events. The profiles on the site represent talent SME can book for your next event. SME works on behalf of event coordinators and event planners for booking talent and booking keynote speakers. Please contact an SME sales representative to book talent for your next event.